A Word from Pastor Matt
Welcome to our Coronavirus Resource page. We are a church in the Northside of Richmond that is committed to making disciples of Jesus who are Joyful Worshipers, Nurturing Family, and Engaged Neighbors. In line with our mission, we are committed to helping our church members and as many of our Northside neighbors as we can walk through this pandemic of COVID-19. We hope that the resources and points of connection on this page are helpful to you. In this season, where it is important that we are physically separated, it is also important that we don’t try to go through this alone. We’d love to connect with you and walk with you, if possible. God Bless.
- Livestream Worship Service: View our Sunday worship service livestream via Facebook Live (preferred) or Zoom on Sundays at 4 PM. To access this week’s worship bulletin, and for additional Zoom instructions, please reference this Google Doc.
- Manna for the Moment: Our blog with reflections and testimonies from our Northside family. Subscribe to receive updates in your inbox.
- Prayer Requests: We’d love to be able to pray with and for you during this time. Please fill out this form with your request, which will then be sent to Pastor Charles.
- Weekly Prayer Gatherings: Join together with us in prayer via Zoom.
- Exploring Christianity? If you'd like to have a conversation, or be part of a virtual small group discussion about the Christian faith, please email Pastor Matt.
- Connect via Northside Groups: Our small groups are still meeting online during this time of social distancing!
- Social Media: Be sure to connect via all of our social media channels.
- Support Local Businesses: Order takeout or purchase gift cards from Northside restaurants (we would especially encourage you toward Boogaloos, Nomad Deli, and Ms. B’s Juice Bar).
- Meal Distribution: Volunteer to help prepare or deliver meals with Richmond Public Schools.
- Community Needs: Want to be on the list to help when a tangible need arises in our community? Send your name and phone number via email to Kelsi.
Support us financially.
- To give to coronavirus-related needs within the church, please include "Mercy Fund" in the memo line of your check or online gift.
- If you’d like to give to a fund that the church can use to meet external/neighborhood-related needs, please include "Coronavirus External Relief" in the memo line of your check or online gift.
- If you haven’t set up regular tithing via online bill pay at your banking institution, now is a great time to set that up!
- Personal Needs: If there’s a need that you’d like to bring to the church’s attention, please email Kelsi.
- Resources for this Season: A collection of articles, online resources, and book recommendations compiled by the NCR staff that may be helpful to you in this season.
Children/Family Worship Resources:
- A collection of articles, videos, and online resources to help parents and families during this season.
- Nursery Bulletin Board
- Children's Worship Bulletin Board